Old 01-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Suharto Bambang

Default MR BAMBANG SUHARTO

我有新的電郵地址!*現可電郵給我 bsuharto19511@yahoo.com.hk

- DEAR MY NAME IS MR.BAMBANG SUHARTO ELDEST SON OF THE EX-PRESIDENT OF INDONESIA ,GENERAL SUHARTO WHO DIED EARLY THIS YEAR.I DO HEREBY SOLICITE FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE, CO-PERATION AND UNDERSTANDING,GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE INFORMATIONS.LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU REGARD,MR BAMBANG SUHARTO

Old 01-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Suharto Bambang