Old 01-19-2009, 03:05 PM
"M. Alexandra Hermosilla"

Default Amarok 2.0

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug or not. It's because of I decided to ask for this problem.

For a few days Amarok 2.0 don't play playlists. Only I can play a song, but after finish the song, the program stop and don't change to the next. I was seen if I changed the configuration of the playlist, but it's not the case. The configuration is the same since the first day and before the playlist worked.

Do you have the same problem or know where is the problem?

Thanks
--
M. Alex H. S.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:10 PM
Modestas Vainius

Hello,

2009 m. Sausis 19 d., pirmadienis, M. Alexandra Hermosilla rašė:
> Do you have the same problem or know where is the problem?
Which phonon backend are you using? It the first thing Amarok reports to
console when it starts. If it is gstreamer (phonon-backend-gstreamer), switch
to xine (phonon-backend-xine). Are you using up-to-date sid? Which xine
version (dpkg -l libxine1)?

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>