Old 01-19-2009, 02:57 PM
Nicolas Levy

Default akregator system tray icon

Im using KDE 4.2 RC1 (4.1.96). akregator version is 1.4.0

I have akregator runing in my system,when i try to open (doing a click on the system tray icon) it opens and closes inmidiatly (not crash, the program still runing).

The only way to open akregator from the system tray icon is to do right click on it and press "Restaurar" (in spanish) so i think it must be somthing like "Restore" (in english)?

I have this problem only with akregator

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Nico