Old 01-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Andreas Tille

Default Yet another list statistics for debian-kde

Hi,

as you can read in my lightning talk at DebConf

http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200808_lightning/

I did some investigation on who is frequently posting
on our mailing lists. I now created graphs until
end of last year and write a short summary for
those lists I regard worth a comment. I'm not
CCed to all of this list so if you want to discuss
something please keep me in CC. If you want to
discuss the results in general just write to debian-project.

All graphs and the code that was used to create the
graphs are available at

http://people.debian.org/~tille/liststats/

If you are interested in a mailing list which was not
analysed, just tell me. I was running the scripts on
those lists I personally had some interest and those
with more than 1000 subscribers.

I plan to clean up code and write some doc about it
but this will not happen in the next couple of weeks.

The graph for this specific list is

http://people.debian.org/~tille/liststats/authorstat_kde.pdf

Ups - is this project dying or has the list activity just moved
to an different mailing list???

Kind regards

Andreas

--