Old 01-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Michael Thaler

Default Amarok and last.fm

Hi,

the amarok homepage mentions tight integration of last.fm in Amarok 2. I installed Amarok 2 from experimental (version 2.0-1), but it does not seem to have last.fm support. What do I have to do to use last.fm with Amarok 2. I am new to Amarok and I would be glad if someone can give me some hints.

Greetings,

Michael