Old 12-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Richard Ibbotson

Default Kmail does Something Strange

Hello there

I've got a minor bug in Kmail 1.9.7. *KDE 3.5.8 and Etch stable. *Was
wondering whether someone could help me out.

http://download.tuxfamily.org/emiscabpo/kde358-bpo

If I 'cd' to....

/home/user/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/inbox/cur#

and do 'ls -a' there is nothing in this folder or in tmp or new. But,
when I open Kmail there is a message entitled "Unknown" with no
subject which cannot be deleted by Kmail. *Perhaps this is something
to do with a lockfile of some sort ?

Anyone know how to get rid of this ?

Regards

--