Old 10-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libjfreechart-java 1.0.13-5 (maintenance update, not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjfreechart-java".

* Package name : libjfreechart-java
Version : 1.0.13-5
Upstream Author : David Gilbert (david.gilbert@object-refinery.com) and others
* License : LGPL-2.1+
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjfreechart-java - Chart library for Java
libjfreechart-java-doc - Chart library for Java - documentation
libjfreechart-swt-java - Chart library for Java (SWT support)

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libjfreechart-java

This is a maintenance release with following changelog:

* Fix Vcs-* fields of d/control.
* Removed Michael Koch from Uploaders (Closes: #654077).
* Build libjfreechart-swt-java binary package.
* Add OSGi metadata to JAR manifests.
* Added Jakub Adam to Uploaders.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3.

The package isn't meant to be included in Wheezy release.

Kind regards,

Jakub