Old 10-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Olivier Sallou

Default Clojure package missing

Hi,
when looking at sid page for clojure [0], page exists but refer no
binary nor source. It does not either specify maintainers etc...
clojure1.4 is correct and specifies that debian-java are the maintainers
for this package, so I suppose that you are also the maintainers for
closure (which may not exist or be a virtual resource).

In squeeze, package is correct.

I don't know if this is a mirroring/update/removal issue, or an upload issue

[0] http://packages.debian.org/sid/clojure

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438 (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335 D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438

Old 10-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-10-15 13:35, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> Hi,
> when looking at sid page for clojure [0], page exists but refer no
> binary nor source. It does not either specify maintainers etc...
> clojure1.4 is correct and specifies that debian-java are the maintainers
> for this package, so I suppose that you are also the maintainers for
> closure (which may not exist or be a virtual resource).
>
> In squeeze, package is correct.
>
> I don't know if this is a mirroring/update/removal issue, or an upload issue
>
> [0] http://packages.debian.org/sid/clojure
>

> Olivier

Hi,

I suspect it is because clojure was renamed to clojure1.4 (in
sid/Wheezy) and the website is not probably handling packages only
available in Stable.

Accoriding to dak:
$ dak ls -S clojure clojure1.4
clojure | 1.1.0+dfsg-1 | stable | source, all
clojure1.4 | 1.4.0+dfsg-2 | testing | source, all
clojure1.4 | 1.4.0+dfsg-2 | unstable | source, all

(actually there is also a clojure1.2 in unstable and testing).

~Niels

Old 10-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Olivier Sallou

Le 10/15/12 1:41 PM, Niels Thykier a écrit :
> On 2012-10-15 13:35, Olivier Sallou wrote:
>> Hi,
>> when looking at sid page for clojure [0], page exists but refer no
>> binary nor source. It does not either specify maintainers etc...
>> clojure1.4 is correct and specifies that debian-java are the maintainers
>> for this package, so I suppose that you are also the maintainers for
>> closure (which may not exist or be a virtual resource).
>>
>> In squeeze, package is correct.
>>
>> I don't know if this is a mirroring/update/removal issue, or an upload issue
>>
>> [0] http://packages.debian.org/sid/clojure
>>

>> Olivier
>>
> Hi,
>
> I suspect it is because clojure was renamed to clojure1.4 (in
> sid/Wheezy) and the website is not probably handling packages only
> available in Stable.
Probably, I see other packages having the same issue.
Should this be raised as a bug against website (or forwarded to
Debian-devel) ? This is confusing when looking for a package.

Olivier

Old 10-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-10-15 14:06, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> Le 10/15/12 1:41 PM, Niels Thykier a écrit :
>> [..]
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I suspect it is because clojure was renamed to clojure1.4 (in
>> sid/Wheezy) and the website is not probably handling packages only
>> available in Stable.
> Probably, I see other packages having the same issue.
> Should this be raised as a bug against website (or forwarded to
> Debian-devel) ? This is confusing when looking for a package.
>
> Olivier
>>
>> [...]

I think it might already be filed as #546793.

~Niels