Old 10-15-2012, 07:30 AM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-subclipse 1.8.16-1 (new package, not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-subclipse".

* Package name : eclipse-subclipse
Version : 1.8.16-1
Upstream Author : Subclipse project and others
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-subclipse - Subversion client plugin for Eclipse
eclipse-subclipse-graph - Subversion Revision Graph Eclipse plugin
eclipse-subclipse-mylyn - Subclipse Mylyn integration

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-subclipse.git

The package isn't meant to be included in Wheezy release. Right now it requires
some experimental components to build, so please make also this upload into experimental.

Kind regards,

Jakub