Old 10-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: libjcommon-java 1.0.16-3 (maintenance update, not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libjcommon-java".

* Package name : libjcommon-java
Version : 1.0.16-3
Upstream Author : David Gilbert (david.gilbert@object-refinery.com) and others
* License : LGPL-2+
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjcommon-java - General Purpose library for Java
libjcommon-java-doc - General Purpose library for Java - documentation

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libjcommon-java/

This is a maintenance release with following changelog:

* Remove Michael Koch from Uploaders (Closes: #654075).
* Add Jakub Adam to Uploaders.
* Generate OSGi metadata into jcommon.jar manifest.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3.

The package isn't meant to be included in Wheezy release.

Kind regards,

Jakub