Old 10-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse 3.8.1-1 (new upstream release not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse".

* Package name : eclipse
Version : 3.8.1-1
Upstream Author : The Eclipse Foundation
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse - Extensible Tool Platform and Java IDE
eclipse-jdt - Eclipse Java Development Tools (JDT)
eclipse-pde - Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE)
eclipse-platform - Eclipse platform without development plug-ins
eclipse-platform-data - Eclipse platform without development plug-ins (data)
eclipse-rcp - Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP)
libequinox-osgi-java - Equinox OSGi framework

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse.git

This is a new upstream service release, not meant for inclusion into Wheezy,
so right now better suited for experimental.

Just to be sure, I'm asking for upload of a version from master git branch.
There is also master-4.2 with newer version of the platform, but that's not
yet ready for distribution.

Kind regards,

Jakub

Old 10-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-10-08 23:47, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse".
>
> * Package name : eclipse
> Version : 3.8.1-1
> Upstream Author : The Eclipse Foundation
> * License : EPL-1.0
> Section : devel
>
> [...]
> This is a new upstream service release, not meant for inclusion into
> Wheezy,
> so right now better suited for experimental.
>
> Just to be sure, I'm asking for upload of a version from master git branch.
> There is also master-4.2 with newer version of the platform, but that's not
> yet ready for distribution.

> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub

Sorry for the wait, uploaded to experimental.

~Niels