-   -   RFS: svnkit 1.7.5+dfsg-1 (new upstream release not for wheezy) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/710357-rfs-svnkit-1-7-5-dfsg-1-new-upstream-release-not-wheezy.html)

Jakub Adam 10-07-2012 10:51 PM

RFS: svnkit 1.7.5+dfsg-1 (new upstream release not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "svnkit".

* Package name : svnkit
Version : 1.7.5+dfsg-1
Upstream Author : TMate Software Ltd.
* License : The TMate Open Source License
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

svnkit - pure Java Subversion client
libsvnkit-java - pure Java Subversion client library
libsvnkit-java-doc - documentation for libsvnkit-java

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/svnkit.git

This is a new upstream release, not meant for inclusion into Wheezy.

For compilation, a package libsqljet-java is required, which is now
available only in experimental.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

tony mancill 10-08-2012 03:55 AM

On 10/07/2012 03:51 PM, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "svnkit".
>
> * Package name : svnkit
> Version : 1.7.5+dfsg-1
> Upstream Author : TMate Software Ltd.
> * License : The TMate Open Source License
> Section : java

Hello Jakub:

I will sponsor the upload. I just want to verify that this upload
should target experimental. It looks like your packaging updates are in
the experimental branch.

Thank you,
tony

Jakub Adam 10-08-2012 09:57 AM

RFS: svnkit 1.7.5+dfsg-1 (new upstream release not for wheezy)

Hi Tony,

I will sponsor the upload. I just want to verify that this upload
should target experimental. It looks like your packaging updates are in
the experimental branch.

Of course, please upload into experimental.

Regards,

Jakub