Old 09-28-2012, 01:26 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: jikespg (reupload of removed package, not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "jikespg". This is a small tool in C, not
a Java package, but I need to use this program during a build process of Eclipse
Web Tools Platform to regenerate a Javascript parser from its grammar description.
That's why I'm at first trying to find a sponsor here.

This package was already once in Debian, but was orphaned and eventually removed.
I updated the packaging to contemporary standards and fixed few bugs.

It's not meant for inclusion into Wheezy.

* Package name : jikespg
Version : 1.3-2
Upstream Author : IBM Corporation
* License : IBM public license 1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

jikespg - Jikes Parser Generator

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/jikespg.git

Jikes Parser Generator is a parser generator that accepts as input an
annotated description for a language grammar and produces text files
suitable for inclusion in a parser for that language. It is similar in
function and use to the widely-available parser generators Yacc and Bison.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam