-   -   RFS: eclipse-egit (new upstream release not for wheezy) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/707940-rfs-eclipse-egit-new-upstream-release-not-wheezy.html)

Jakub Adam 09-27-2012 07:28 PM

RFS: eclipse-egit (new upstream release not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-egit".

* Package name : eclipse-egit
Version : 2.1.0-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse EGit project
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-egit - Eclipse Team provider for the Git version control system

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-egit.git

This is a new upstream release, not meant for inclusion into Wheezy.

Please also consider sponsoring closely related package jgit (in separate RFS).

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam