Old 09-27-2012, 07:28 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: jgit (new upstream release not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "jgit".

* Package name : jgit
Version : 2.1.0-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse JGit project
* License : EDL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libjgit-java - Java implementation of GIT version control
libjgit-java-doc - Java implementation of GIT version control (documentation)
jgit-cli - Java implementation of GIT version control (command line interface)

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-jgit.git

This is a new upstream release, not meant for inclusion into Wheezy.

Please also consider sponsoring closely related package eclipse-egit (in separate RFS).

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam