Old 09-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Timo Aaltonen

Default help getting RESTEasy in Debian?

Hi

I'm preparing a package for Dogtag version 10 (to avoid a transition
from version 9, which is packaged for FreeIPA), but it needs RESTEasy
which is not packaged yet. In order to get these packaged there are
"some" missing packages (roughly in dependency order):

codehaus-parent
keytool-maven-plugin
maven-help-plugin
maven-idea-plugin
maven-jarsigner-plugin
maven-jxr
maven-source-plugin
geronimo-parent-poms
geronimo-annotation
plexus-mail-sender
maven-release
plexus-resources
maven-checkstyle-plugin
maven-pmd-plugin
maven-anno-plugin
maven-reporting-api
maven-changes-plugin
maven-deploy-plugin
apache-james-project
javamail
base64coder
gdata-java
sonatype-oss-parent
forge-parent
mojo-parent
maven-plugin-build-helper
relaxngcc
xsom
glassfish-fastinfoset
jvnet-parent
glassfish-jaxb-api
glassfish-dtd-parser
stax-ex
istack-commons
rngom
glassfish-jaxb
maven-jaxb2-plugin
jboss-parent
jandex
jboss-specs-parent
jboss-annotations
jetty-parent
jetty-toolchain
jetty-version-maven-plugin
scannotation
snakeyml
resteasy

I know mh_make will make the effort a little bit easier, but it's still
~46 packages before resteasy. Anyone willing and able to give a hand?

ps. it's possible some of the above are already (being) packaged, tried
to be careful when looking around the repositories