-   -   RFS: libsequence-java 1.0.2-1 (2nd try) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/703896-rfs-libsequence-java-1-0-2-1-2nd-try.html)

Jakub Adam 09-14-2012 07:02 PM

RFS: libsequence-java 1.0.2-1 (2nd try)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libsequence-java".

* Package name : libsequence-java
Version : 1.0.2-1
Upstream Author : SyntEvo GmbH
* License : Sequence Library License
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libsequence-java -- Textual Diff and Merge Library

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/libsequence-library-java.git

This library provides utility classes allowing manipulation with sequences of
characters such as searching for longest common subsequence of two strings,
finding common blocks and creating text or binary diff files.

Until now this code was bundled with svnkit[1]. With its new version sequence library
was externalized, so for updating svnkit to 1.7.5, this new package is required.

Right now, the package uses Maven. If a potential sponsor won't be comfortable with the build
system, I am willing to rework the package to use ant or possibly pure javahelper.

This package is not aspiring to be released as part of Debian Wheezy (i.e. for unstable only).

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

[1] http://packages.debian.org/sid/svnkit

tony mancill 09-18-2012 08:46 PM

RFS: libsequence-java 1.0.2-1 (2nd try)

Hello Jakub,

I am looking at sponsoring this package. The maven-based build is fine
with me. I'm just doing some license and other checks, and then I will
prepare an upload.

Thank you,
tony