Old 09-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-rse 3.4.0-1 (new upstream release)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-rse".

* Package name : eclipse-rse
Version : 3.4.0-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse Target Management Project
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-rse - Eclipse Remote System Explorer (RSE)
eclipse-rse-sdk - Eclipse Remote System Explorer (source and documentation)

Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-rse.git

This is a new upstream release; because of the Wheezy freeze, I think
it's right now more suited for experimental, rather than unstable upload.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 09-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-09-12 00:05, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-rse".
>
> * Package name : eclipse-rse
> Version : 3.4.0-1
> Upstream Author : Eclipse Target Management Project
> * License : EPL-1.0
> Section : devel
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> eclipse-rse - Eclipse Remote System Explorer (RSE)
> eclipse-rse-sdk - Eclipse Remote System Explorer (source and
> documentation)
>
> Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-rse.git
>
> This is a new upstream release; because of the Wheezy freeze, I think
> it's right now more suited for experimental, rather than unstable upload.

> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

Hi,

Uploaded to experimental, thanks for your contribution.

~Niels