-   -   An interesting conversation or just a day without something new? I'd choose the 1st one. What would you choose?) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/700645-interesting-conversation-just-day-without-something-new-id-choose-1st-one-what-would-you-choose.html)

Chin Fortney 09-05-2012 12:12 AM

An interesting conversation or just a day without something new? I'd choose the 1st one. What would you choose?)

Hey,
My name is Chin - sexy girl with a lot mad thoughts in a head!
What I am searching for here? U know, I really don't know! Probably just exciting dialogue with men, maybe some flirt, maybe sex or maybe some stuff like building relations if we are lucky. Who knows, maybe you are what I wanted to find here?!
So, bye, write a mail, my honey. I'll wait! Kiss u