-   -   This may be either the beginning or end of everything, (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/698514-may-either-beginning-end-everything.html)

Melvina Riding 08-28-2012 04:19 PM

This may be either the beginning or end of everything,

Howdy, name of mine is Melvina. I really don't know anything about you.
I found your account here, was excited with it and now write you.
BF of mine and I decided to stay just friends two weeks ago.
That's, I decided to find something new and maybe find it here. I did not use to meet on portals but u impressed me so much! I wait for your answer :)
Kiss you