-   -   Choose one out of two: new meeting or nothing interesting?) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/696561-choose-one-out-two-new-meeting-nothing-interesting.html)

Aide Gelman 08-22-2012 03:01 AM

Choose one out of two: new meeting or nothing interesting?)

Hello! It is Aide.
To start with, I gotta say that you def look amazing on photos, I would regret forever if I did not write and send this letter to u.
Anyway, you attracted me and I'd like know u a bit better. So, u already know my name, what else to add, I'm ginger, my eyes are big and they r brown, I stay in shape. I actually think that u're very attractive person and to convince you that I'm not kidding, Igoing to attach some hot photos to the next letter, what u think?)
So exciting! Can't wait)