Old 08-17-2012, 09:26 PM
Andrew Ross

Default RFS: libpgjava (experimental)

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package libpgjava.
This is already in Debian - the update fixes the outstanding bug,
including an update to the latest upstream release and is needed for
Thomas Koch to continue his work on packaging gerrit. For now we'd like
to upload to experimental please.

The changelog is as follows:

libpgjava (9.1-902-1) experimental; urgency=low

[ Thomas Koch ]
* new upstream version
* switch packaging to git
* update debhelper and compat to 9
* use debian/clean
* use PACKAGE.links to add symlink to *-jdbc3.jar
* Install artifacts to /u/s/maven-repo (Closes: #683631)

[ Andrew Ross ]
* Update Vcs-Browser
* Refresh patches
* Remove Arnaud Vandyck from Uploaders

-- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk> Fri, 17 Aug 2012 22:16:00 +0100

The package has been moved to the Debian java git repository at:
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/libpostgresql-jdbc-java.git
Vcs-Browser:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libpostgresql-jdbc-java.git

The upstream tarball can be retrieved using pristine-tar.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package to experimental for me.

Thanks,
Andy Ross

Old 08-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Sylvestre Ledru

Le 17/08/2012 23:26, Andrew Ross a écrit :
> Dear Debian Java Team members,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package libpgjava.
[...]
> The package has been moved to the Debian java git repository at:
> Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/libpostgresql-jdbc-java.git
> Vcs-Browser:
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libpostgresql-jdbc-java.git
>
> The upstream tarball can be retrieved using pristine-tar.
>
> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package to experimental for me.

Done! Thanks for pushing gerrit!

Sylvestre