-   -   Visualvm (GPL monitoring and performance analysis tool for the jvm) in debian (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/695024-visualvm-gpl-monitoring-performance-analysis-tool-jvm-debian.html)

CÚdric Pineau 08-17-2012 02:42 PM

Visualvm (GPL monitoring and performance analysis tool for the jvm) in debian

*I got a request (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=676877) to add the jvisualvm provided via java-package generated packages in the PATH.

*I'd prefer to make the visualvm available on its own in debian (jvisualvm being a oracle promoted stable and tested release of visualvm)
*
*Matthias Klose
has worked on it for ubuntu (http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/visualvm), but the two last realease haven't been packaged yet.
*Matthias if you read me, could I point me to your work on this ?

*Any advice anyone on this ?
--
CÚdric