Old 08-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Andrew Ross

Default flute-1.3-jfree removal

All,

As far as I can tell the flute-1.3-jfree source package is no longer
needed, since all packages are now using the flute jar provided by
libflute-java built from the flute source package. I'd therefore propose
removing it from the archives. If nobody objects within a week or so
I'll request its removal from unstable.

Thanks,
Andy

Old 08-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-08-07 21:22, Andrew Ross wrote:
> All,
>
> As far as I can tell the flute-1.3-jfree source package is no longer
> needed, since all packages are now using the flute jar provided by
> libflute-java built from the flute source package. I'd therefore propose
> removing it from the archives. If nobody objects within a week or so
> I'll request its removal from unstable.
>
> Thanks,
> Andy

I wonder why flute appears to be version 1.1.6 and flute-1.3-jfree (by
name) appears to be 1.3? Did upstream reversion from 1.3 to 1.1.3?

Anyhow, dak agrees with you, so I am perfectly fine with the removal.

~Niels