Old 08-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Thomas Koch

Default remove Arnaud Vandyck (avdyk) from uploaders lists

Hi,

I just got a delivery failed response after contacting all uploaders listed in
libpg-java. Arnaud Vandyck changed his status to emeritus in march but is
still listed in many java packages as uploader:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=avdyk@debian.org

I propose to remove him (or other emeriti) step by step when doing new uploads
of those packages. Thus the uploaders list would better reflect the list of
people to contact first when having questions about the package.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 08-16-2012, 10:28 AM
Arnaud Vandyck

Le 6/08/12 15:22, Thomas Koch a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just got a delivery failed response after contacting all uploaders listed in
> libpg-java. Arnaud Vandyck changed his status to emeritus in march but is
> still listed in many java packages as uploader:
>
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=avdyk@debian.org
>
> I propose to remove him (or other emeriti) step by step when doing new uploads
> of those packages. Thus the uploaders list would better reflect the list of
> people to contact first when having questions about the package.

I'm still reading the list but have no time to help Debian :'(

Thank you all for your good job,

--
Arnaud Vandyck
http://be.linkedin.com/in/avdyk