-   -   At least recommend /u/s/maven-repo (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/690604-least-recommend-u-s-maven-repo.html)

Thomas Koch 08-04-2012 06:42 PM

At least recommend /u/s/maven-repo

Then I'd propose that the policy at least includes a phrase like:

Java libraries that are available from a public maven repository should also
be installed in Debian's maven repository at /usr/share/maven-repo.

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Damien Raude-Morvan 08-04-2012 07:46 PM

Le 04/08/2012 20:42, Thomas Koch a écrit :

Then I'd propose that the policy at least includes a phrase like:

Java libraries that are available from a public maven repository should also
be installed in Debian's maven repository at /usr/share/maven-repo.

Yes, I'm fine with this. Please submit a patch to include something like
this.

Cheers,
--
Damien Raude-Morvan

Matthew Johnson 08-05-2012 08:09 AM

On Sat Aug 04 21:46, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> Le 04/08/2012 20:42, Thomas Koch a écrit :
>> Then I'd propose that the policy at least includes a phrase like:
>>
>> Java libraries that are available from a public maven repository should also
>> be installed in Debian's maven repository at /usr/share/maven-repo.
>
> Yes, I'm fine with this. Please submit a patch to include something like
> this.

"Should also be symlinked" is probably better

Matt