Old 08-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-mylyn 3.8.1-1 (new upstream release for experimental)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mylyn".

* Package name : eclipse-mylyn
Version : 3.8.1-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse Mylyn Project
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-mylyn - Task-Focused Interface for Eclipse
eclipse-mylyn-context-cdt - Mylyn context integration for Eclipse CDT
eclipse-mylyn-context-jdt - Task support for Eclipse JDT
eclipse-mylyn-context-pde - Task support for Eclipse PDE
eclipse-mylyn-versions-cvs - Mylyn version control integration for CVS
eclipse-mylyn-versions-git - Mylyn version control integration for git
eclipse-mylyn-tasks-bugzilla - Mylyn Bugzilla Connector
eclipse-mylyn-tasks-trac - Mylyn Trac Connector
eclipse-mylyn-wikitext - Mylyn WikiText

Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-mylyn.git

This is a new upstream bugfix release; because of the Wheezy freeze, I think
it's right now more suited for experimental, rather than unstable upload.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam