Old 07-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-linuxtools 1.1.0-1 (new for experimental)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-linuxtools".

* Package name : eclipse-linuxtools
Version : 1.1.0-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse Linux Tools project <linuxtools-dev@eclipse.org>
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-cdt-valgrind - Valgrind integration for Eclipse CDT
eclipse-cdt-valgrind-remote - Valgrind integration for Eclipse CDT (remote launch)

Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-linuxtools.git

This is a new upstream release. Because of the Wheezy freeze, the package is more suited
for experimental, rather than unstable upload.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Old 08-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2012-07-26 19:41, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-linuxtools".
>
> * Package name : eclipse-linuxtools
> Version : 1.1.0-1
> Upstream Author : Eclipse Linux Tools project
> <linuxtools-dev@eclipse.org>
> * License : EPL-1.0
> Section : devel
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> eclipse-cdt-valgrind - Valgrind integration for Eclipse CDT
> eclipse-cdt-valgrind-remote - Valgrind integration for Eclipse CDT
> (remote launch)
>
> Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-linuxtools.git
>
> This is a new upstream release. Because of the Wheezy freeze, the
> package is more suited
> for experimental, rather than unstable upload.

> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

Uploaded, thanks for your contribution.

~Niels