-   -   Hello! Can I ask you to read this letter? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/686267-hello-can-i-ask-you-read-letter.html)

Lynsey Tyer 07-22-2012 05:45 PM

Hello! Can I ask you to read this letter?

Hi beautiful! :)
It is Lynsey.
Wanna meet great looking and smart woman? Yep, I am talking about a date with me)
Ur pics look beautiful, u r beautiful! So I thought that I need write to that beautiful guy. I am sure that u won't feel disappointed after checking mine too)
Waiting for a reply! Maybe we could go somewhere for a drink later, who knows)) Maybe I'd even invite u to go upstairs to my flat;)