-   -   check your debian/watch file if it checks correct upstream version (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/685811-check-your-debian-watch-file-if-checks-correct-upstream-version.html)

Hideki Yamane 07-21-2012 03:02 AM

check your debian/watch file if it checks correct upstream version

Hi,

Some of packages Java team maintain doesn't watch correct upstream version.
Here's a list.

package upstream version by debian/watch
jenkins-winstone*[DM] disabled-ajp
colorchooser* javadoc
jnr-x86asm* master
jruby-joni* master
libbytelist-java* master
jcodings* master
jffi* master
jaffl* master
libhamcrest-java*[DM] php-1.1.0

Today I've updated libjruby-joni package to watch upstream version correctly
(it watched master branch in github) and also update jcodings package to build
newest libjruby-joni.

During that work, I noticed jcodings package doesn't watch correct version, too.
Developer's Overview says newest upstream is "master". With checking, other some
of other packages seem to be same state.

So please check&update above packages' debian/watch file if you can.
Thanks.

Hideki Yamane henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane