-   -   Resigning from the Java team (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/683457-resigning-java-team.html)

Benjamin Drung 07-13-2012 10:27 PM

Resigning from the Java team

Hi

I resigned silently as maintainer of Eclipse and its related packages.
My focus of Debian work has shifted away from Java. Happily other
contributors stepped in my foot steps month ago. It's time for me to
officially leave the Java team.

I will unsubscribe from this mailing list, but you won't loose me as
Debian Developer. You will see more uploads of audacity, vlc, and
packaging tools packages from me in the future.

--
Benjamin Drung
Debian & Ubuntu Developer