-   -   RFS: sqljet 1.1.3-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/680865-rfs-sqljet-1-1-3-1-a.html)

Jakub Adam 07-06-2012 09:47 PM

RFS: sqljet 1.1.3-1

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "sqljet".

* Package name : sqljet
Version : 1.1.3-1
Upstream Author : TMate Software Ltd.
* License : GPL-2
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

libsqljet-java -- Pure Java implementation of SQLite database management system
libsqljet-java-doc -- API documentation for libsqljet-java

Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/sqljet.git

SQLJet is a software library that provides API that enables Java application to
read and modify SQLite databases. SQLJet does not support SQL queries; there is
an API to work with the database on a lower level.
.
SQLJet Major Features:
.
* Fine-grained API to create, read and modify SQLite databases.
* Database format is fully compatible with SQLite 3.6.
* No native binaries are needed.
* Current version only supports SQL in schema.

Package is required as a dependency of new version of svnkit.

This package is not aspiring to be released as part of Debian Wheezy (i.e. for unstable only).

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Niels Thykier 07-10-2012 07:48 PM

RFS: sqljet 1.1.3-1

On 2012-07-06 23:47, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "sqljet".
>
> * Package name : sqljet
> Version : 1.1.3-1
> Upstream Author : TMate Software Ltd.
> * License : GPL-2
> Section : java
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> libsqljet-java -- Pure Java implementation of SQLite database
> management system
> libsqljet-java-doc -- API documentation for libsqljet-java
>
> Package source can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/sqljet.git
>
> [...]
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

Uploaded; thanks for your contribution. Though as it isn't targeted for
Wheezy I uploaded it to experimental instead of unstable.

~Niels