Old 06-24-2012, 07:22 AM
Thomas Koch

Default RFS: prolog-cafe, dependency for Gerrit

Prolog-Cafe is a dependency for the Code Review System Gerrit, RFP:

Prolog-Cafe itself:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/prolog-cafe
or
http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libprolog-cafe-java.git
git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/libprolog-cafe-java.git

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 06-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Holger Levsen

Hi,

On Sonntag, 24. Juni 2012, Thomas Koch wrote:
> Prolog-Cafe is a dependency for the Code Review System Gerrit, RFP:
>
> Prolog-Cafe itself:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/prolog-cafe
> or
> http://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libprolog-cafe-java.git
> git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/libprolog-cafe-java.git

as this is not wheezy material and I'm super busy having just arrived in
Nicaragua to prepare DebConf12 and doing some last minute wheezy work
elsewhere still, I will not look at this now... but would obviously
appreciate if someone else did and uploaded

Thomas, please do ping me back in 7 days if no-one else did something til
then. (And btw, I do appreciate links to .dsc files in sponsoring requests.)

cheers,
Holger