-   -   RFS: junit4 4.10-2 (updated jar manifest) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/671611-rfs-junit4-4-10-2-updated-jar-manifest.html)

Jakub Adam 05-27-2012 03:11 PM

RFS: junit4 4.10-2 (updated jar manifest)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "junit4".

* Package name : junit4
Version : 4.10-2
Upstream Author : Kent Beck <kent@threeriversinstitute.org> and others
* License : IBM CPL-1.0
Section : java

It builds those binary packages:

junit4 - JUnit regression test framework for Java
junit4-doc - JUnit regression test framework for Java - documentation

Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/junit4/

This version contains an update to junit4.jar manifest file required for
building Eclipse 3.8.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam