Old 05-25-2012, 08:26 AM

Default RFS: solr 1.4.1+dfsg1-3 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package "solr".

* Package name : solr
Version : 1.4.1+dfsg1-3

This update addresses the important/confirmed issues in the Debian bugtracker
and integrates changes from Ubuntu.

In addition I will be picking up the maintenance of this package until I
complete work on solr3/lucene3. I would like to re-introduce this to wheezy
before freeze.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/solr.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/solr.git

It would be great if someone could review, upload and tag this package for me.

The DMUA field is already set in this package which I assume means I will be able
to upload it in the future - if this is not the case please could the appropriate
action be taken to allow this.

Thanks

James