-   -   RFS: libcommons-codec-java 1.6-1 (updated) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/670013-rfs-libcommons-codec-java-1-6-1-updated.html)

05-23-2012 11:03 AM

RFS: libcommons-codec-java 1.6-1 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package "libcommons-codec-java".

* Package name : libcommons-codec-java
Version : 1.6-1

This update includes a new upstream release which implements features required
to support packaging of lucene 3.6.0 which I am currently working on.

The upstream release includes four additional bug fixes, migration to Java5 and
an upgrade to use junit4 as well as the require new codec for lucene3.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libcommons-codec-java
- http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libcommons-codec-java

It would be great if someone could reviewi, upload and tag this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James

"Damien Raude-Morvan" 05-25-2012 12:16 AM

RFS: libcommons-codec-java 1.6-1 (updated)

Hi James,

Le mercredi 23 mai 2012 13:03:19, James Page a écrit :
> I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package
> "libcommons-codec-java".
>
> * Package name : libcommons-codec-java
> Version : 1.6-1
[...]
> It would be great if someone could reviewi, upload and tag this package for
> me.

Uploaded (with a small fix to classpath to allow build into an sbuild chroot).

> It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
> package in the future.

Done.

Good night.
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan

James Page 05-25-2012 07:53 AM

RFS: libcommons-codec-java 1.6-1 (updated)