Old 05-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Thomas Koch

Default spring-security 3.x packaging

Hi Miguel,

could you please give me a status and roadmap on spring-security? Or just tell
me that you won't have time and I might manage to take over.

My upstream already uses 3.1. Does it matter to you whether 3.0 or 3.1 is
packaged? In the latter case would you mind if I'd start the git repo over
from scratch with pristine-tar imports?

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 05-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> wrote:
> could you please give me a status and roadmap on spring-security? Or just tell
> me that you won't have time and I might manage to take over.

My time is limited at the moment but I can easily finish this package.

> My upstream already uses 3.1. Does it matter to you whether 3.0 or 3.1 is
> packaged? In the latter case would you mind if I'd start the git repo over
> from scratch with pristine-tar imports?

Let's use 3.1, let's try to don't ship too outdated libraries with wheezy.

There is no need to start the git repo over, but even in that event
just remember this package is almost completely debianized already so
please avoid any work duplication.

I can keep you updated about this during the week.

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/