Old 05-20-2012, 01:41 PM
Jakub Adam

Default RFS: eclipse-anyedit 2.4.2-1 (new upstream release)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-anyedit".

* Package name : eclipse-anyedit
Version : 2.4.2-1
Upstream Author : Andrei Loskutov
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-anyedit - Adds additional tools to the context menu of text-based Eclipse editors

Files can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-anyedit.git

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam