Old 05-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Thomas Koch

Default jetty maintenance?

Hi,

the jetty package seems to be in kind of a sorry state (thanks Niels for the
last upload!). Upstream is at version 8.1 and Debian on 6.

- Is anybody currently working on Jetty?

- Should we skip version 7 and directly package 8?

- Can the Jetty packaging repo be converted to Git?

- Should we update the jetty package to version 8 or introduce a new jetty8
package and keep jetty 6 as plain jetty?

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 05-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> wrote:
> - Should we update the jetty package to version 8 or introduce a new jetty8
> package and keep jetty 6 as plain jetty?

Hello Thomas,

jetty8 is already at NEW queue. Please take a look at:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/jetty8_8.1.3-1.html.

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/