-   -   RFS: eclipse-mylyn 3.7.1-1 (new upstream release) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/666438-rfs-eclipse-mylyn-3-7-1-1-new-upstream-release.html)

Jakub Adam 05-13-2012 05:51 PM

RFS: eclipse-mylyn 3.7.1-1 (new upstream release)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mylyn".

* Package name : eclipse-mylyn
Version : 3.7.1-1
Upstream Author : Eclipse Mylyn Project
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel

It builds those binary packages:

eclipse-mylyn - Task-Focused Interface for Eclipse
eclipse-mylyn-context-cdt - Mylyn context integration for Eclipse CDT
eclipse-mylyn-context-jdt - Task support for Eclipse JDT
eclipse-mylyn-context-pde - Task support for Eclipse PDE
eclipse-mylyn-versions-cvs - Mylyn version control integration for CVS
eclipse-mylyn-versions-git - Mylyn version control integration for git
eclipse-mylyn-tasks-bugzilla - Mylyn Bugzilla Connector
eclipse-mylyn-tasks-trac - Mylyn Trac Connector
eclipse-mylyn-wikitext - Mylyn WikiText

Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-mylyn.git

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam

Niels Thykier 05-23-2012 06:30 AM

On 2012-05-13 19:51, Jakub Adam wrote:
> Dear java packagers,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mylyn".
>
> * Package name : eclipse-mylyn
> Version : 3.7.1-1
> Upstream Author : Eclipse Mylyn Project
> * License : EPL-1.0
> Section : devel
>
> [...]
>
> Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-mylyn.git

> Kind regards,
>
> Jakub Adam

Hi,

I see the pristine-tar branch is at eclipse-mylyn/3.6.5+dfsg1 - is that
intentional?

Also, there is a lintian override for
usr/share/eclipse/dropins/mylyn/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.mylyn_*.jar

but it does not appear to be installed in the package. Should the
override be dropped or is the install missing a file?

~Niels

Jakub Adam 05-23-2012 03:17 PM

RFS: eclipse-mylyn 3.7.1-1 (new upstream release)

Hi Niels,

I see the pristine-tar branch is at eclipse-mylyn/3.6.5+dfsg1 - is that
intentional?

I'm not sure what you mean, pristine-tar branch points to data for
eclipse-mylyn_3.7.1.orig.tar.bz2 [1]. Can you be more specific what's the
problem?

Also, there is a lintian override for
usr/share/eclipse/dropins/mylyn/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.mylyn_*.jar

but it does not appear to be installed in the package. Should the
override be dropped or is the install missing a file?

Seems that plugin was dropped in 3.7.0, so the override file is now useless.
Removed.

Regards,

Jakub

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-mylyn.git;a=commit;h=136eb6d75900aac6764c8a5bf3cb0 acd88ae95ee