Old 05-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: jakarta-jmeter 2.5.1-1

Hi all,

I am looking for sponsorship for jakarta-jmeter 2.5.1-1. This is the
last upstream release before they changed source name to apache-jmeter
(jakarta project is now retired).

The packaging bits have been committed in pkg-java svn. I have also
uploaded the source package to mentors.d.n at following URL. If you
need to regenerate the upstream tarball then use get-otig-source
target in debian/rules file (make -f debian/rules get-orig-source)
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jakarta-jmeter/jakarta-jmeter_2.5.1-1.dsc

Latest changelog for reference.

jakarta-jmeter (2.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

* New upstream release. (Closes: #641546, LP: #879463)
* Change home page URL everywhere.
* Add new build dependencies libhttpclient-java, libhttpmime-java for http
module. Update build and runtime classpath accordingly.
* Refreshed 02_disable_components.patch as per latest source.
* Update 'Format' value in debian/copyright.
* Point watch file to archive area until we used renamed upstream source.

Cheers,
Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Onkar Shinde

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for sponsorship for jakarta-jmeter 2.5.1-1. This is the
> last upstream release before they changed source name to apache-jmeter
> (jakarta project is now retired).
>
> The packaging bits have been committed in pkg-java svn. I have also
> uploaded the source package to mentors.d.n at following URL. If you
> need to regenerate the upstream tarball then use get-otig-source
> target in debian/rules file (make -f debian/rules get-orig-source)
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jakarta-jmeter/jakarta-jmeter_2.5.1-1.dsc
>
> Latest changelog for reference.
>
> jakarta-jmeter (2.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
>
> ** New upstream release. (Closes: #641546, LP: #879463)
> ** Change home page URL everywhere.
> ** Add new build dependencies libhttpclient-java, libhttpmime-java for http
> * *module. Update build and runtime classpath accordingly.
> ** Refreshed 02_disable_components.patch as per latest source.
> ** Update 'Format' value in debian/copyright.
> ** Point watch file to archive area until we used renamed upstream source.

Any takers for this RFS?

Thanks,