I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "mockito".
* Package name : maven-debian-helper
Version : 1/5/1
This update includes:
* d/control: update version constraint on maven-repo-helper
* Update the build to use junit 4
* Refactor code in maven-packager-util and fix reading of output
from dpkg and apt-file
* Keep improving usability of mh_make (Closes: #638782, #641266)
* Remove Michael Koch from the list of uploaders. Thanks for your
work! (Closes: #654110)
* Remove BSD license from the list of licenses stored in
/usr/share/common-licenses (Closes: #641301)
* When the jar is installed in /usr/share/java, use symlinks in the
repository to avoid duplication of the jar contents (Closes:
* Rename plugin maven-debian-plugin as debian-maven-plugin to adhere
to Maven naming conventions.
It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.