-   -   RFS: cdk 1:1.2.10-3 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/661785-rfs-cdk-1-1-2-10-3-a.html)

Onkar Shinde 05-01-2012 12:33 PM

RFS: cdk 1:1.2.10-3

Hi all,

I am looking for sponsorship for minor revision to cdk package. This
is just a package refresh fixing few bitsize bugs before I work on new
upstream version. The packaging bits have been committed to pkg-java
svn.

Latest changelog for reference.
cdk (1:1.2.10-3) unstable; urgency=low

* Remove Daniel Leidert from uploaders. Thanks for your work on package.
(Closes: #660674)
* Remove Michael Koch from uploaders. Thanks for your work on package.
(Closes: #654000)
* Apply patch by Michael Terry <michael.terry@canonical.com> to fix build
dependencies. (Closes: #650432)
* Update standards version to 3.9.3. No changes needed.

Cheers,
Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.