-   -   RFS: access-modifier-checker 1.0-4 (updated) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/661360-rfs-access-modifier-checker-1-0-4-updated.html)

04-30-2012 02:03 PM

RFS: access-modifier-checker 1.0-4 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to the package "access-modifier-checker".

* Package name : access-modifier-checker
Version : 1.0-4

Summary of changes:

* Use new version of annotation-indexer:
- d/maven.rules: Map to new org.jenkins-ci groupID.
- d/control: Added version to BDI to ensure compatibility.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3:
- d/copyright: Use new released version of DEP-5, updated field
names.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/access-modifier-checker.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/access-modifier-checker.git

It would be great if someone could reviewi, upload and tag this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James