I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "robust-http-client".
* Package name : robust-http-client
Version : 1.2-2
* d/librobust-http-client-java.poms: Use --java-lib option to ensure
that jar files are installed to /usr/share/java.
* d/control: Tweaked description of package (Closes: #633857).
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3:
- d/copyright: Use released version of DEP-5.
* Updated my email address.
I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
It would be great if someone could review, upload and tag this package for me.
It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-java-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
Archive: 20120430133555.36A1E301D65@hendrix.shouse.local">h ttp://lists.debian.org/20120430133555.36A1E301D65@hendrix.shouse.local