Old 04-30-2012, 01:35 PM

Default RFS: robust-http-client 1.2-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "robust-http-client".

* Package name : robust-http-client
Version : 1.2-2

Changed summary:

* d/librobust-http-client-java.poms: Use --java-lib option to ensure
that jar files are installed to /usr/share/java.
* d/control: Tweaked description of package (Closes: #633857).
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3:
- d/copyright: Use released version of DEP-5.
* Updated my email address.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/robust-http-client.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/robust-http-client.git

It would be great if someone could review, upload and tag this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James