Old 04-30-2012, 01:24 PM

Default RFS: bridge-method-injector 1.4-3 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "bridge-method-injector".

* Package name : bridge-method-injector
Version : 1.4-3

Summary of changes:

* Use new version of annotation-indexer:
- d/maven.rules: Map to new org.jenkins-ci groupID.
- d/control: Added version to BDI to ensure compatibility.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3:
- d/copyright: Use new released version of DEP-5.
* d/libbridge-method-injector-java.poms: Use --java-lib option to
ensure that jar files are installed to /usr/share/java.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org:
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/bridge-method-injector.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/bridge-method-injector.git

It would be great if someone could review, upload and tag this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James