Old 04-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Ludovic Claude

Default RFS: objenesis 1.2+full-2 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "objenesis".

* Package name : objenesis
Version : 1.2+full-2

This update includes:

* Team upload
* Apply patch from Moritz Mühlenhoff <muehlenhoff@univention.de>
to install objenesis jar in /usr/share/java (Closes: #667000)
* d/libobjenensis-java.poms: ignore tck module
* d/copyright: update to spec 1.0, fix Source to indicate correct location
* remove patch to ignore tck module, as d/libobjenensis-java.poms
configuration takes care of this issue already.
* d/control: update Standards-Version: 3.9.3, no change.

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

Ludovic