-   -   RFS: jtidy 7+svn20110807-4 (updated) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/660920-rfs-jtidy-7-svn20110807-4-updated.html)

Ludovic Claude 04-29-2012 01:33 PM

RFS: jtidy 7+svn20110807-4 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "jtidy".

* Package name : jtidy
Version : 7+svn20110807-4

This update includes:

* Team upload
* Add --java-lib option to install jtidy jar in
/usr/share/java (closes: #667016)
* d/control:
- update Standard-Version to 3.9.3, no changes
- remove Michael Koch from the list of uploaders
(closes: #654040)
* remove patch to force version in POM as it did not
apply cleanly and use option in maven.mk instead

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

Ludovic