Old 04-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Ludovic Claude

Default RFS:mockito 1.9.0+ds1-1.1 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "mockito".

* Package name : mockito
Version : 1.9.0+ds1-1.1

This update includes:

* Non-maintainer upload.
* d/control: update locations of Mockito in Vcs-Git and
Vcs-Browser
* d/control: add version contraint >= 1.7.1 to be able to
use jh_maven_repo_helper plugin
* d/rules: use jh_maven_repo_helper plugin and remove
override_dh_auto_install section.
* Update debian/pom.xml for mockito 1.9.0

The maintainer (David Paleino <dapal@debian.org>) agrees to my request
to NMU (#668233)

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

Thanks

Ludovic