Old 04-26-2012, 11:59 AM

Default RFS: jenkins-commons-jexl 1.1-jenkins-20111212-1 (updated)

Hi Team

I am looking for a sponsor for an update to package "jenkins-commons-jexl".

* Package name : jenkins-commons-jexl
Version : 1.1-jenkins-20111212-1

This update includes:

* New upstream release.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3:
- d/copyright: Refreshed for released version of DEP-5.
* d/libjenkins-commons-jexl-java.poms: Use --java-lib to ensure that
jars are installed to /usr/share/java.
* d/source/lintian-overrides: Dropped - no longer required.
* d/rules, d/libjenkins-commons-jexl-java.poms: Use --usj-name instead
of custom binary-post-install target to ensure jar file is named
correctly.

I have uploaded to git.debian.org (but not tagged it):
- ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jenkins-commons-jexl.git
- http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jenkins-commons-jexl.git

It would be great if someone could review and upload this package for me.

It would also be great if the DMUA field could be set so I can upload this
package in the future.

Thanks

James